Thursday, January 24, 2013

I need help buying dual monitors?

So I want to set up some sort of extended monitor system, I saw this picture https://sites.google.com/site/tfitts/Computer1612.jpg and I thought it looked awesome, I just cant find those half sized monitor thingies anywhere. but  have an ASUS VH236H. ah well now I guess my question is how do you do that? I am using an nvidia 550 ti.
multiple monitor support
ASUS VH236H is good motherboard, you can extend monitor using your nvidia 550TI as it has two DVI outputs and one HDMI outputs but you need to check with the vendor that it does supports the three monitor systems or not. I used to my system checked with my graphic card, it has a option like multi GPU support and multi monitor support.
multiple monitors
Even we have that support in my point of view it does uses for Gaming only. If you are a Hardcore gamer you can try this type of system. Your Graphic card must have the capability to support multiple monitors. There are some types of devices available in the market

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger