Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Do I need another fan?

I just got in my new case for my computer (Antec 300) and I noticed it only came with two fans. One in the back, and one on the top. I was wondering if that was enough fans to cool my system. This worried me because there was no fan in the front
 



TL;DR My case came with a fan on the top and back but not the front. Do I need to buy another fan for the front?
 
side fan cabinet
Sol : System gets heated that is natural, if you wanna cool it. the heat form which depends on configuration which you took and if you took an high range of processor and graphic card and 3 fans is necessary for cooling of graphic card and in summer it manadatory.
 
 
pc cpu fan cabinet
 
 
 If you dont have any graphic card and high range of processor and fan is not necessary.


Before buying a PC check for the cabinet which have dual fans of side door.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger