Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Recover invisible data from pen drive (Not hidden)?

I have some data(pics, videos & docs) in my pen drive that is not hidden. When i see the properties it shows that 4.25 Gb space has been used by the data in it but when i open the pen drive it doesn't show anything in the drive but when i tried checking the same in DOS, it is showing all the files that i know i copied in pendrive few days back. I even tried to copy all the content of pendrive into some other drive on my machine but that doesn't work either. Please help me to recover the data as I'm in a dire need to save all such content. 

invisible data in usb drive
Your pendrive might be infected with virus or after scanning there might be threats are still there in pendrive. You might need to know first whether the threats are there in pendrive or not. Scan with a different antivirus. If found it will be cleaned. you might don't know that some viruses changes the attribute to the hidden or invisible or locked. there are so many ways to get the files back.

One way is quick format your pen drive, don't do this steps in your PC, connect your pen drive to other PC. After formatting disconnect it. download the recover my files software's  It is one for the best software's which I used every time for data recovery. When I loss the 500 GB of data which in mistake I deleted partition while installing OS. So I got full version of Recover My Files and installed it, this software recovered all the data. One more thing is that if you lost data or formatted a pendrive long back (about 1 month) ago it is not possible to recover the data. If in case it is not used from the formatted time your data will be recovered.

So many software's are available on the Internet to recover data, which I decided this is the best one. If you are trying from DOS, try to copy the data using DOS commands. Might be your PC is infected the Virus check or scan the whole PC with Norton Internet Security, Symantec provides the Trial version of software's for 30 days. You can try it or if You can afford buy full version.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger