Thursday, December 27, 2012

Windows cannot open file?

I cant open any program
not even my control panel (when I want to add/remove programs)
because my adobe air is damaged
I cant even "run" a program from my Start menu because it asks me to choose a program to open it
and also I cant rainstall adobe air because its an .exe file and my windows wont open it?

 Sol:- This problem may be caused due to corrupted files in windows, this occurs due to virus or trojan infection. Get a goog anitivurs and update it, scan your whole computer.

open with file error


If problem persists, you need to repair or reinstall windows operating system.

Although you need to maintain your system in good condition by using some system tools, get your hard disk  checked for errors regularly and atleast do defragment your harddisk atleast two times in a month.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger