Friday, April 11, 2014

Is malware slowing down internet in my Laptop?

Internet in home is usually always slow, but after getting the router changed yesterday, I noticed my mobile's internet was nearly perfect. However, my laptop is extremely slow to the point where the internet barely works. I used a malware spy and there were much of bugs. I can't find any free malware removers, and I tried to download malware bytes, but my laptop crashed and my laptop won't allow me onto the site.

my laptop slow malware infected


Actually which router you have got a normal router or a WiFi router? If you got WiFi router you need to assign it a security key if it is open network any one can use your internet connection.

As you are saying that in your mobile the internet connection is nearly perfect, but laptop might be infected with extreme internet malware these things wont allow other application to connect to internet and that malwares downloads the unnecessary software's and toolbars for the browsers and that slows down the internet.

better you do one thing download the Microsoft security essentials (free of cost) and if not downloaded from you laptop download it from any other computer and install it in your laptop, Update the definitions and scan the whole computer.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger