Friday, February 1, 2013

Problem connecting to internet after deleting a program?

Ok, so I didn't have enough memory on my computer so I had to delete some things. I though I had some kind of virus I downloaded so I started deleting programs. (stupid I know) I ended up deleting a program that kind of looked like a crab? It said something about disk or whatever. I don't remember anything more than that, but after my laptop kept saying something wasn't plugged in and the internet wasn't working because of it, but on this computer the internet works just fine and the box says it is working. Did I delete a program needed to access the internet? How can I get it back? I already tired to do a recovery but no dates were saved so it wouldn't let me. Please anything at all would make me feel much better. And the sooner the better cause I'm really freaking out.

delete browsers

So you have deleted the program, means that you have deleted .exe files. This means that exe plays a major role in here. Better get to know which program you have deleted and you mentioned that you have enough memory on you computer may be you do not have enough memory in RAM or harddisk.

Dont you have any antivirus? Better install a good internet security softwares like Norton or Mcafee. One option is there to get your files back which you have deleted. Go to safemode, while booting press F8 and selected safe mode. You will be asked do a system restore press "No" and selected system check point or if a program installed or uninstalled you they create a system restore point.

Better choose system restore point and press next, your system restores to that point how it will be at that point of time.

Hope you problem will be solved.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger