Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Virus problems scanner cannot pick it up (Advanced)?

So I have a virus in my Program data Files (somewhere) I have ran Avg 2013 and SuperAntiSpyWare but they cannot pick it up. Now I know that I have one because my hard drive had 60 GB left and now it only has 6 GB now I have a feeling if leave it for too long its going to ruin my Hard Drive so what Can I do ? I believe it is very harmful please Help!

threats and infections

You have already scanned with Super Antispyware and AVG 2013, well I too faced the same problem. Installed AVG free edition, it does not detected the virus and I have done one thing, I uninstalled the AVG free edition, Installed Norton Internet security trial version. This one detected the virus and trojans and removed them aswell.

Unistall the AVG 2013 and Install the Norton internet security and run the full system scan. If can afford you can buy one and If your system is infected, virus slows down your computer and it does not allow the programmes to run.

Just format your C drive and Install the OS after Install the Norton Internet Security and run a full system scan. It's better to buy full version, enjoy the full features of the product.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger