Thursday, April 25, 2013

I can Detect my WIFI but I can't connect to it?

I can detect my WIFI and I know the password but still I can't connect and on my previous operating system I can connect to any WIFI but just today I formatted it with windows xp sp3 and activated it I can't connect to a single WIFI connection with or without passwords please help this is gonna be a lot of trouble if my laptop can't connect to WIFI, you know if you are programming inside the school well nvm that just plsss help me!!

wifi not connected


After formatting and install of windows did you installed the drivers of the WIFI, first you need to check whether the drivers installed in your latptop. If already installed you need to check in device manager whether it showing the "?" or anything if everything al right, OK that fine the drivers are installed in your laptop. 

Try downloading the latest drivers from your Laptop manufacturer's website and uninstall the previous drivers, install the latest drivers. If you don't about these things please contact system administrator or the laptop service centre.

One more option is there in the BIOS, in some bios version there is options like disable the USB ports, LAN cards and WIFI ports. Once check in your laptop bios whether they may be disabled, if that does enable them. If you don't know about the bios, don't try to change the settings that might cause big problem to the system performance. Contact the system administrator or refer the manual of Laptop.

If all the things above mentioned are perfect in you Laptop, try connecting the same WIFI to a different laptop or mobile, If that works your laptop seems to be get serviced visit service centre.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger