Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My laptop has spyware. Will buying an antivirus stop it?

I turned on the laptop and a warning came up saying I was detected with spyware and to call a number. I DIDN'T want to do that. I am not using any protection except for this free bit defender  How can I get rid of it? Will just an antivirus do?

malware attack laptop

Ya, your PC is infected with Malware and spyware, if you can afford buy the full version of internet security software. Any software company will provide the free version of software's but they have limited features. you need to know that infected with Malware might be infected with virus also.

Once try installing the avast free edition, I assure you it worked for me. It cleaned my system. But my opinion is select the good antivirus. Once try with avast free edition if you are impressed go and buy the full version of Avast Internet Security.

Buy the Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 because these products by the Symantec are awesome, I assisted my so many customers with Symantec. they also felt very good which worth the money. Till now I hear the good words from them regarding these Symantec software's.

Better install any security kind of software if you are connected or not connected to internet.

Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. The first thing you should try is a system restore. Restore it to the earliest available option your laptop. Then do a full scan with malwarebytes.

    ReplyDelete

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger