Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Internet connected but can't access websites?

This happened just a few minutes ago. I have full internet connection but every time I use the internet. "The page cannot be displayed." The internet on my phone works fine. I tried resetting my computer and it didn't work. My wireless mouse stopped working when I reset it as well. I have windows 8. How can I fix it?

no internet connection

You have full internet connection, what does it mean exactly. May be you need to check thoroughly that the status of network icon in bottom right corner is showing the status connected or open my computer and check network connections , see the status.

There are two types of configurations like one is automatically assigning IP address and manual assign of IP address, if you are connected to a router IP address is automatically it assigns the IP address, these configuration are available on router. If you are not aware of them contact your system administrator. If you are connected to a switch or hub you must assign a IP address and DNS servers manually.

If your ISP is directly connected to your LAN, you need to check whether the ISP is providing automatic IP or manual IP. In some companies there are many software's that blocks the connectivity of Internet, you must use the proxy servers to get connected to Internet.

Some ISP's provide login page, dialers and other sort of things to get connected to Internet. If one of these problems may obstruct you getting connected to Internet. Contact your ISP for further details.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger