Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I used Driver Scanner to update 7 of my drivers and computer is running slow. Should I go back to restore?

I had a used the paid version of Driver Scanner 2013. It updated 7 of my drivers. It is made by uniblue.com. I am not sure if this have anything to do with it, but when I changed my windows password the next day, the password did not work. I had to have Staple's reset the windows password. I use Advanced System Care Ultimate 6 and ran all the programs to keep my computer fast and virus free. Please let me know if I should go back to the restore point? Will that mess anything up? Please help.

I checked with a windows tuner and it said my computer is running at 94%.

windows 7 os

My Suggestion is don't use any 3rd party software's to update your system drivers, in my view it download the drivers from other websites or any third party websites, for example say that your mother board is ASUS so in this case it downloads drivers from other third party sites, not from official site (ASUS). If you do the same there might problem with registry entries or signature files, if they mismatch with your system drivers wont work correctly.

Advanced system care ultimate, this is the software a new word to me, I didn't hear about this. As I dont know whether it is good one or bad one, may take some time to review it. Best use the popular internet security softwares or all in one softwares. 

If you have mentioned model of your motherboard, I can give you the link. Any way you can down the latest motherboard drivers from the manufacturer's website. dont forget to defragment your hard drive once or twice in a month, If you done with this, you will find the difference in performance of your PC

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger