Friday, June 28, 2013

Shut down Windows while scanning and fixing for viruses?

Hey guys, I have recently scanning and fixing for viruses on my windows 8 Laptop. But i was forget and so I shut down my laptop while scanning & fixing for viruses. Now, I worry about it. I worry if my laptop or windows is damage or broke because of this. Do I need to reinstall my windows 8??? OR Is it okay and no problem and nothing worry about to my laptop and windows 8 because its normal and Safe??? Please help!!!

windows shutdown


No need to worry and no need for re-installation of windows because while scanning you shut down your PC what happens here is the task manager automatically closes the running programmes and when they are not closed they automatically forces to close and asks you the permission to whether force or not, wait the programme till responding.

If your computer wont start then you need to contact the system administrator and recovers the system to previous state. If you know about system restore you can go through it.

If your antivirus wont work perfectly or it not opens you need to uninstall it or use the previous setup to repair the antivirus. If everything perfect just run the whole system scan and fix the threats.

whenever any programme is running or doing any type of work you need to close the programmes or save them appropriately.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger