Monday, June 10, 2013

Norton had a issue and now it removed itself from my laptop!?

OK so Norton had an error I don't remember it but I was told to download the removal tool it failed so now Norton is removed from my computer I really don't know what to do.... but before that I was working with HP support I restarted my computer but I cancelled the rebooting... :(

norton uninstall partial

Actually I wanna know why you have downloaded the removal tool, If you want to uninstall you can go to control panel and remove it, but in this case no need of removal tool. May be you are using the trial version Norton Antivirus.

After downloading the tool may be the removal tool run in background so that Norton antivirus may be removed. You can check whether the Norton uninstalled or not, go to control panel, add/remove programmes and check the list if it is present there Norton not uninstalled fully and check the directories or folders where it is installed after if the Norton folders are present there the Norton antivirus present in your system partially.

After uninstalling if you restart your computer automatically, the directories, registry entries are removed from you PC. Better install a free antivirus like Avast, Avira...etc They provide good antivirus programmes.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger