Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last options for lap top infected?

Ok I have asked this several times but I can't seem to find the answer I got the FBI virus from visiting a website about the new movies that were coming it starts with iron man 3, man of steel a new wolverine, Spider-Man and Thor movie but the page was infected I got the virus and get rid of the page when it starts up but I don't know what to do? now the virus is still in the laptop. I read so many articles but none of them work it messed up my router meaning NO INTERNET I looked up bleeping computers, how to's, but nothing seems to work pls help if u think you know somebody who can help pls let them know I really need to get rid of this I have an Asus if that helps I'm thinking about factory restarting my computer I have a 2 year warranty on the thing and I know I'm at point were this is really serious and hard to work around but pls help I have been using my phone to get to yahoo

malware spyware laptop virus
Your pc is infected with malware and spyware, better once just find a good malware, spyware remover. After installation backup your important files and then update the virus definitions and scan the whole computer. I turst Norton 360 and if you wanna know the performance of the software, you can try the trial version of the software. Install it and get 30 days trial, I assure you it will remove.

If you can afford buy the Norton 360 and if you cant try the avast antivirus 2013 free edition, this is also a one of the good security software where I trusted it. They provide one year license aswell.

After cleaning your system once check in add/remove programmes that whether any unwanted programmes installed in your PC, if you find any uninstall them.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger