Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My WiFi won't connect to any mobile devices?

My router and WiFi used to work fine. But one day it just quit connecting to my iPod and other family members in my house couldn't connect on their phone. When I tap it on my iPod, it instantly pop-up "Cannot join network" We called our service provider and said all of our connections were fine, and they even reset them. It still wouldn't connect to my iPod. What is causing this, and how can I fix it?

wifi router not access


This is the problem of the WiFi router may be it not connected to your devices and try connecting other devices like smartphone, PC...etc. If not connected same pop-up appears it means that the problem is related to the router only.

Either router may be locked and should enabled the qos service it means that router can connect or give access to the certain devices only where in router settings you need to enter the details of you max address of the device and if you mention these address in the router configuration so it will give access to the Internet that might be one of the problem where your iPod not get connected to the WiFi router.

If you know how to configure router, change the settings or follow the manual of the router. If the problem persists contact the service centre of the Router.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Technology In Life Copyright © 2013 Minima Template
Designed by BTDesigner Published..Blogger Templates · Powered by Blogger